Below is a photo of myself that was taken back in 2009 around Christmas time and I was weighing around 220 lbs. Pant size was 18. In 2011 I was still weighing the same for few years.
When I take a look at that pic at the top I can't believe how big I was. Well, I knew I was overweight, I just simply tried to look the other way. I simply couldn't and I was having a hard time trying to hide the fat I was caring around.
The photo below that you are about to view was taken in 2014. I am not sure how much I was weighing then but my pant size was 14.
Now it is Feb 4 th 2016 the photo below is this is what I look like now 175 lbs size 10 in pants.
Someone once told me to stand in front of my bathroom memoir I couldn't why I couldn't stand seeing what was looking back at me. With that, I saw unhappy, fat, ugly person looking at me but I turned away quickly so I couldn't see me.
Now I can view myself and see a whole new person. I am not there yet, but I feel great, look great and have a bounce in my walk. When I walk past a mirror I had to go back to see who was fallowing me because I didn't recognize who that person was.
How I got to where I am, well trying to watch what I eat,make sure I drink lots of water. I have been running at least 3 days a week but, now I have been running less and attend gym 20 mins out of my home gym. I do have a workout program and I will be posting it here soon. I do not have a newer photo of me just the last one you saw with black top and pink PJ.
If you are struggling or know someone who is trying to lose weight. Don't give up, don't give in and yes it is hard to lose weight. But let me tell you something YOU CAN believe in yourself.





No comments:
Post a Comment